You want to lose weight without starving yourself? The Lowcarb diet is the way to go.
This is a super tasty, easy Lowcarb recipe that brings me back to special memories of my life, I love food that makes me satisfied and energized! I’m sure you will also enjoy it, check it out!
Let’s go to the recipe!
You will need:
1 diced tomato
1 chopped onion
1 cup of fresh chopped mushrooms
5 cm grated Parmesan cheese
2 tbsp homemade pesto
2 tbsp organic extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven for 15 min at 180 degrees.
- Remove the tips of courgettes and cut it in half vertically, remove the pulp with a tea spoon, chop and store it for later.
- In a bowl add the cherry tomatoes, courgettes pulp, onions, mushrooms, peppers and pesto sauce.
- Season the zucchini boats (still empty) with a little extra virgin olive oil. Fill them with the mixture of the bowl and add the grated cheese on top.
- Bake at 200 ° for 25-30 minutes or until the zucchinis are tender.
- Serve and enjoy
* Prefer organic foods whenever possible, support the local market better for you, for your family and for the planet *
* Tbsp = tablespoon