The FOOD FREEDOM PROGRAM
For those who know they want to improve their relationship with food and body, but are afraid of spiralling out of control and want a proven, step by step system to go from feeling crazy around food to normal again!
In just 12 weeks! With the support of coaches and licensed professionals along the way!
Option to choose between 1 to 1 or group coaching
Here you will find a holistic, compassionate healthcare approach for EVERY body.
Say good bye to yo-yo dieting, over-eating, binge eating and stressing around food
No calorie counting, no guesswork – Just pure cutting edge tools and techniques to help you trust yourself around food again.
- ”What’s WRONG with me?!”
- ”What if someone finds out? I’m so embarrassed!”
- ”How do I know if I’m a binge eater?”
- ”And what if I never lose the weight and get into the body I want?!”
- ”I kind of like binging…sometimes. Ugh! Why am I like this?”
- “What if I my weight spirals out-of-control and I lose all motivation?!”
If so, you`ll probably want to keep reading …
You don’t have a willpower issue…
in fact, when you TRY TO fight the URGE to EAT with willpower, you actually MAKE THINGS WORSE!
You’re NOT alone! This was my confusion, my struggle and my reality too. For over a decade!
Until I understood how strong food-centred habit pathways form in our brain…
THE FOOD FREEDOM PROGRAM INCLUDES 6 BASIC STEPS – The Framework:
1. WHAT “NORMAL” EATING EVEN MEAN? HOW TO MAKE DECISIONS WITH YOUR BODY INSTEAD OF YOUR BRAIN.
- How you can make practical use of this information to stop rummaging through your cabinets gasping for food.
- How to make decisions around food without “rules,” “control,” or a diet to follow (e.g. how to make “healthful” choices around food without obsessing or thinking too much).
- What people mean when they say “listen to your body”—clear direction for those of us who “just don’t get it.”
- Common intuitive eating pitfalls and how to avoid them…for those of us who have “tried and failed” intuitive eating in the past (this was me for a very long time, so really, I get it).
- The subtle difference between “intuitive eating” and “normal eating.” PS: the difference between them is mainly psychological and often the missing link in developing a healthy relationship with food
2. EVERYTHING YOU EVER WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT “PURE” EMOTIONAL EATING – A RADICAL PERSPECTIVE.
- The difference between “sitting on your hands trying not to eat,” and “I totally forgot about those cookies in the cupboard.” Food actually losing its power.
- Why resisting emotional eating often leads to more emotional eating, and how to handle this paradoxical situation.
- How to deal with underlying drivers of emotional eating without falling back into diet-mentality— that is, three core strategies that won’t lead to rebound.
- The “real addiction” that emotional eating almost always presupposes…and how to let it go.
- Some alternative perspectives on emotional eating that will blow your mind. PS: our beliefs about our behaviours often keep us stuck in the cycle.
3. EVERYTHING YOU EVER WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT BINGE-EATING (AND HOW TO END THE CYCLE).
- Why people keep binge-eating after they’ve “stopped dieting.” Ending traditional diets is NOT the only solution here…you have to make a psychological shift.
- The primary emotions that cause binge-eating, and how to deal with them. PS: NOT the same as emotional eating…we’re talking about diet mentality here.
- Why emotional eating turns into binge-eating for women with diet histories (and how to avoid this pitfall).
- How to manage food allergies, medical considerations, and other “health” choices within the context of the non-diet approach.
- How to RECOVER from a really bad binge. PS: “getting back on the horse” (i.e. back on the diet) will probably backfire. Let’s try something else…
- Why body-image work is REQUIRED for healing binge-eating (and is the difference between those who “get it” and who don’t).
4. MYTHS AND TRUTHS ABOUT BODY WEIGHT (REQUIRED FOUNDATIONS FOR SERIOUS BODY IMAGE WORK)
- Why changing your relationship with your body is the ONLY way to change your relationship with food permanently. There is NO relief from food obsession without body image work. Period.
- How to find your “natural weight” (i.e. the weight your body wants to be and will easily be able to maintain without dieting). We’re talking about Weight Set Point Theory and its practical implications for ending the diet-binge cycle.
- How to emotionally separate weight from health; whether you currently struggle with a weight-related illness or unhealthy obsession about making “healthy choices,” the disassociation between health and weight is critical in overcoming the crazy-around-food mentality.
- Overcoming objections to body image work. Many of you will resist earnest attempts at body image work because you hold conscious or subconscious objections to the work (e.g. reasons you “should” hate your body or cannot practice body acceptance). Overcoming these objections is where the work really starts—and a few key insights will challenge everything you think you know about weight control, so get ready!
5. EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT RELEASING BODY-SHAME (AND MAYBE EVEN LEARNING TO FEEL NEUTRAL ABOUT YOUR BODY?)
- How poor body image and weight obsession is a defence mechanism you’ve been trained into practically since birth and how identifying this psychological pattern will help you break free of it.
- The difference between “body love” and “body acceptance” and how to develop skills in each.
- Why a desire for control—in various areas of life—is at the bottom of this ENTIRE PROBLEM, and how specific underlying emotions almost always trigger poor body image. It’s time to face the specific fears that underlie your obsession with thinness…and work through them to other side.
- “Practical” ways to start seeing your body differently (and a deep-dive into the only scientifically proven way to change a person’s body image).
6. DEALING WITH THE REAL ISSUES — HOW TO KEEP YOUR COOL IN A WORLD WHERE BODIES ARE CONSTANTLY BEING PICKED APART.
- The truth is…You’re not crazy; you didn’t make this thing up; people really DO judge each other on the basis of size and it’s really messed up. So, let’s talk about it! One of the reasons traditional “body-love” programs don’t work is that they’re not discussing the pink elephant in the room: weight discrimination. A critical topic for thin, medium, and larger body types alike.
- We’re gonna talk about healthful, non-crazy-making ways to deal with people who constantly make you feel like you need to be on a diet or no one will love you (i.e. practical ways of dealing with body-shame triggers in the media, at work, or with family and friends).
- How to date (or feel good naked) in a land where we’re constantly being asked to compete with the thin ideal—a topic for both single and taken ladies alike.
- Why standing up for other women is a secret weapon in developing our own sanity around food—we are what we stand for, both in action and spirit.
How it works (the practical):
- Build in Motivational Coaching Support (Group or 1 to 1) : a cutting edge online coaching session, that will help you identify your triggers and give you the direction that you need to make peace with food and body.
- Tailored to you: We are all uniquely different with our preferences, needs and goals. Get access to a Food Journal App, and say accountable & supported meal by meal.
- Sustainable results: Designed to help you find what better works for you in the long term and achieve a sustainable, natural and healthy body.
- Stress Free Eating : Learn how to honour your body`s hunger and fullness signals & adopt a gentle nutrition lifestyle
- Get yourself moving: Get started on Intuitive Movement, and find pleasure by moving your body again.
Want to find out if this program is the right fit for you?
Book a 15 min free discovery call, book here :
Food Freedom Group Coaching Program – 3 months
Ready for 360 change? Group coaching is ideal for you, if you would like to work at your own pace and share your experience with a group of like minded people. Exclusive access to weekly calls, daily accountability and food journal app, special tools and techniques and an amazing community to support you on your Food Freedom journey. LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE! Investment: £245,00 for 3 months or £99,00 monthly
Food Freedom Group Coaching Program – monthly
90 days to Food Freedom 1 to 1 Coaching – 3 months
Need closer support? Sign up for weekly Psychology of Eating Coaching and Psychotherapy online sessions to work on: new goals, emotional triggers, habits, past traumas, motivations, self-esteem, etc. Lifestyle optimisation - stress control techniques, gentle nutrition and gentle movement support. Daily accountability through accountability app all the way, meal by meal. Weekly Q and A with qualified Psychotherapist guest and access to an incredible support community on Facebook. Investment: £1499,00 for 3 months or £549,00 monthly
90 days to Food Freedom 1 to 1 Coaching – monthly